Friday, November 28, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Thanks to you!

I know I can't thanks enough.
I think you know who you are. Dun point to others, it's really you.

~ Because you always listen, understand and give supports. *hug*

~ Because you always listen, trying hard to understand & advise.

~ Because you lend me your shoulders & ears, of course.. when I cried out loud.

~ Because you care to know and have a deep feeling of sympathy.

~ Because you listened, tried to teach me to be stronger by being away from me.

~ Because you hate me and it's give me courage to fight more.

~ Because you always in my heart & my mind, so I know I still have those.

~ Because you ever come across in my life, yes, you do affect me.

i luv u friends! *wink*


I did alot of thinking before the decision is done.
I know you care. I need your support & pray for me.

*smile*

1 comment:

Mohd Bakar said...

buat keputusan dlm keadaan tenang,
bukan dipengaruhi emosi dan perkara lain,
insyaALLAH, u've made the right decision.